The Merville Hall, the two smaller buildings (The Stolen Church and Manes), field and ball court are each available for rent. The Hall has two levels. The upper level has a kitchen, stage and washrooms. Chairs and tables are available. Please read more details on our Facilities page.
- Merville Hall – upstairs: $260/night Friday or Saturday, $25/hour weekdays; downstairs: $10/hour weekends and weekdays
- Church / Manse – under renovation
- Greenspace – $5/hour
- Fiddle Fest – Friday Concert $20/adult, $10/youth; Saturday Workshops $5/person ; Saturday Contra Dance $10/adult, $5/youth, $20/family. Register and pay at door.
- Wine-Chocolate-Cheese-Beer Festival – $25/retail table, sell tickets for liquor table.
- Garlic Fest – $25/retail table, sell tickets for liquor table.
- Heritage Fall Fair – $25/table.
- Craft Fair – $25/table
Please send your information as noted below to email@example.com .
- Rent facilities at the Merville Hall site: name, address, phone, email, rental purpose, desired dates
- Book a table at one of the annual events: name, company name, address, phone, email, product for sale